As part of the mission of the World Society for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery, the World Database for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery will be developed and maintained for the purposes of furthering knowledge concerning the global practice and outcomes of pediatric and congenital heart surgery; fostering an environment of quality improvement in participating hospitals, without geographic constraints regarding eligibility for participation; and promoting scientific investigation and publication based on analyses of this world database, with collaboration among a wide array of international colleagues.
How can I enroll my hospital?
- One member of the institution should be a member of the World Society for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery (WSPCHS).
- Sign and return the WSPCHS Data Use Agreement and Participation Agreement.
- Interested in learning more? Visit the link below and provide your contact information. A WDPCHS representative will reach out to you with more information.
We will be exhibiting at the American Association for Thoracic Surgery (AATS) in Seattle April 26 to 28, 2015. Come by booth 908 for a free copy of the World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery.
You Care About Quality Care
Join an important group of surgeons and specialists in the field of pediatric and congenital heart surgery. In the inaugural years of the World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery, the official publication of the WSPCHS, has gained immense distinction in a very short order – being indexed through Medline in the first three years of its publication. A rare achievement! The journal, along with the biennial scientific and semi-annual regional meetings the WSPCHS regularly holds around the world, are vibrant elements in the Society's mission to ensure quality access to appropriate medical care to every child born anywhere in the world.
Your support ensures continued excellence in the journal, great scientific and regional meetings, and a strong community dedicated to the health of children. You will get the latest reports and investigations in heart surgery and congenital heart disease with our quarterly journal and stay in touch with invitations to all of the Society's international meetings.
Join the World Society for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery today and you will receive online access to all the published material in the World Journal back to volume 1, number 1.
To become a member of this exceptional group of specialists
dedicated to quality care around the world
visit our membership page
and click on the "Join or Renew" button.
Membership acceptance and online journal access is immediate.
Opt-in to our e-blast list to get the latest World Society news.
WSPCHS in Cape Town
Adam Becker from our management office is on our stand answering membership questions and offering complimentary copies of the latest journal, information on the next Scientific Meeting in Sao Paulo.
Booth 143. Come by and get a membership pin if your membership is up to date!
More Articles ...
- Become an Engaged Member - Message from President, Exec Director
- World Congress WSPCHS-Sponsored Scientific Session
- WSPCHS at World Congress 2013
- WSPCHS Annual Membership Meeting at World Congress 2013
- Current Concepts in Pediatric and Adult Congenital Cardiac Critical Care
- 17th International Congress of the Peruvian Society of Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery