Now indexed in MEDLINE!
The World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery (WJPCHS) is a bimonthly, peer-reviewed scientific publication dedicated to the advancement and dissemination of knowledge pertaining to congenital heart anomalies, and pediatric heart diseases in general. It is the official journal of the World Society for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery (WSPCHS), Congenital Heart Surgeons' Society (CHSS), and European Congenital Heart Surgeons Association (ECHSA). A central focus of the Journal is the surgical aspect of the care of infants, children, and adults. The International Editorial Advisory Board includes specialists in congenital heart surgery, cardiology, anesthesia, critical care and nursing.
The Journal will contain, and manuscript submissions are welcome, in the following categories:
- Original Reports of clinical and/or basic scientific investigations and observations relevant to the care and management of patients with congenital heart disease
- Review Articles, Expert Techniques, Historical Perspectives, and descriptions of New Technologies (with focus on surgical topics, as well as interventional cardiology, anesthesia, and critical care)
- Instructive Case Reports and unique Images of Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease
- Reports of proceedings of the meetings of WSPCHS, as well as those of other national and regional cardiac surgical societies and pediatric cardiology organizations that do not have widely distributed official publications of their own
- Papers on diverse subjects relevant to the mission of WSPCHS, including worldwide and regional demographics of congenital heart disease (CHD), healthcare policy and economics pertinent to CHD, programs of international collaboration in the development and support of centers for CHD, challenges and progress in clinical care in underserved areas, and issues related to congenital heart surgery education and training around the world
- Manuscripts submitted by organizations or entities interested in advancing the care of pediatric and congenital heart disease patients worldwide
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery
Free Article: IMPACT Registry and National Pediatric Cardiology Quality Improvement Collaborative
The World Journal is pleased to offer this open access article.
IMPACT Registry and National Pediatric Cardiology Quality Improvement Collaborative: Contributions to Quality in Congenital Heart Disease
Gerard R. Martin, MD, Jeffrey B. Anderson, MD, Robert N. Vincent, MD
First Published January 8, 2019 Research Article