Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Please submit your abstract online, by using online abstract submission form.
- Abstract sent by surface mail cannot be accepted.
- Receive of abstract will be sent by email. If no confirmation message is received, kindly contact congress secretariat at email@example.com for information and assistance.
- Deadline for abstract submission is September 30, 2019 at 12 p.m. WIB (Western Indonesian Time)
- The acceptance of abstracts will be notified by email to the presenting authors by no later than October 10, 2019.
- Accepted abstract means that the author is committed to present it at the Scientific Session or Scientific Exhibition.
- Once abstract is accepted, the corresponding author(s) is expected to register for the meeting.
- At least one co-author of accepted abstract must register for the meeting. Failure to register with full payment by October 17, 2019 will result in exclusion from the Scientific Program.
- Submitted abstract(s) must contain original data.
- Submitted abstract(s) should have not already been presented at another meeting or published in a journal.
- Abstract withdrawal should be notified to the secretariat.
- Abstract should be presented and presented in English, which is the official language of the congress, using accurate grammar and spelling suitable for publication.
- Corresponding author should complete the abstract submission form.
- Corresponding author will be responsible for all future communications.
- If the presenting author and corresponding author are not the same person, the corresponding author’s information is required.
- Abstract title must contain no more than 35 words, typed in lower-case letters, except for abbreviations and study names.
- Author’s name should be written in full with upper case for the first letter of first name (e.g. Hafil) and upper case for first letter of last (family) name (e.g. Abdulgani)
- Author(s) affiliation should be written to include Department, University/Hospital, City and Country.
- Please use numbering to indicate the relationship between author(s)/co-author(s) and their respective affiliation. In cases where an author has more than one affiliation, kindly use more than one number in superscript (e.g. Hafil Abdulgani 1,2).
- Body of abstract should be typed in English and are limited to 300 words in total (excluding title, author’s name and affiliation); and, maximum five keywords.
- NO figures, images, tables and references are allowed.
- Abstract text structure should be divided into 4 sections: Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Avoid abbreviations. Standard abbreviations are accepted; whereas, all other acronyms are to be written in extensor, the first time they appear in the abstract, e.g. World Society for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery (WSPCHS).
- Please select if abstract is to be presented in oral, poster or video.
- Abstract for oral or poster presentation will be reviewed based on author’s preference, scientific value and program limitation. Best abstract will be chosen for oral presentation.
- Abstract for video presentation must be typed and submitted with the video itself.
- The Program Committee will evaluate all successfully submitted abstracts, and decide whether abstract is suitable to be presented orally or for poster presentation (inclusive date and time).
- A decision will be sent by email to the corresponding author – submitter.
- In order to maximize participant engagement at the meeting, a submitter can only present one accepted abstract for oral, poster or video presentation.
- In case more than one abstract is accepted, a different co-author must be designated for each accepted oral, poster, or video presentation.
- By submitting an abstract to this Scientific Meeting the submitting-corresponding author, on behalf of all co-authors, provides their consent to have names, affiliations and biographical material being used in connection with the publication.
- The author(s) attest and warrant that they are sole authors of the work, that all co-authors have participated in and agree with the content and conclusion of the work, and that the work is original (except for extracts from copyrighted works fully authorized by the copyright holders) and does not infringe upon any copyright, proprietary, or personal right of any third party, and that all statements declared as facts are based on thorough examination and investigation for accurateness.
- The submitter – corresponding author signs for all co-authors, and accepts responsibility for adhering to the present rules for submission and presentation on behalf of all co-authors.
- The content of each submitted abstract is the property of the author(s). However, if the abstract is accepted, the submitter agrees, on behalf of all co-authors, to transfer and assign to the organizers the right to publish, reproduce, distribute copies and prepare derivative works such as press releases (e.g. indexes, search databases in print, electronic or other media).
- The author(s) retain the right, after presentation at the meeting, to subsequently include the work in articles, books, or derivative works provided said use does not imply the endorsement of the organizers.
- The Scientific Committee requests all presenters to disclose any potential conflict of interest.
- Oral Abstract Presenters are requested to disclose potential conflict of interest regarding their presentation in the first slide.
- Poster presenters are requested to disclose potential conflicts of interest regarding poster presentation at the bottom of their poster.
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 30, 2019
Abstract Announcement: October 10, 2019
Registration Deadline: November 22, 2019